TLOA offers financing to real estate investors and is considered one of the best private lenders in the industry. Our management team has over 15 years of extensive underwriting knowledge in over 20 States. In addition, the team has originated loans of varying size, loan structure, purpose, and collateral types. TLOA’s origination, underwriting and legal experts, are positioned to meet the needs of real estate investors through its ability to quickly analyze and close on both simple and complex transactions.
ABOUT THE LOANS WE ORIGINATE:
TLOA’s in-house expertise and experience affords us the confidence and flexibility to consider a wide variety of loan types and deal structures. Our team offers a depth of expertise originating:
Refinance or Acquisition Financing
- Investment commercial real estate properties
- Lines of credit
- Fix and Flip
Acquisition of Mortgage Pools
- Single loan acquisitions
- Portfolio acquisitions
- Quick closing
- Complicated Story
- Temporary liquidity
Clients call us when they have a loan that is too complicated for community banks, and too small for national banks. General loan parameters include:
- Commercial loans secured by all types of cash-flowing real estate
- Refinance of loans that are currently performing or sub-performing
OUR APPROACH TO COMMERCIAL LENDING
Our commercial loan group has refined its approach through decades of experience originating commercial loans across the U.S. in a typical deal, our in-house team:
- Thinks long-term, recognizing opportunity in out-of-favor asset classes and is uninfluenced by short-term market fluctuations
- Collaborates with value-add, third-party partners that are the best in the industry or sector
- Values long-term relationships with counterparties over a single transaction
- Flexible in loan structure and terms
Speed and expertise are key to our success in any loan origination:
- Within days of receipt of the loan request, we will present the borrower with a term sheet that outlines preliminary terms and conditions
- In order to prepare the indicative bid, our team has already conducted preliminary collateral valuation using in-house staff
- Upon acceptance of a term sheet, we complete final diligence, typically in less than 7 days
- Transactions are typically closed within 14 days of accepted term sheet
Tax Lien Services
Third Party and Municipal Servicing
TLOA’s servicing team is a highly effective group of experts, with unparalleled knowledge in servicing real property tax receivables, tax deeds and corporate owned real estate. TLOA’s key members have worked for some.
TLOA's team of experienced tax lien professionals provide portfolio review and valuations services. Whether you are a lender looking to evaluate a loan, a buyer seeking to purchase a portfolio or an.
Assistance to Local Government
TLOA provides collection and consulting services to local tax collectors and treasurers. Whether serving in an advisory role or providing collection services, TLOA adheres to all local, state and national collection practices.
Portfolio Liquidation and REO Management
For over 20 years, TLOA's management has managed and disposed of REO properties in almost every tax lien jurisdiction. Over the past two decades TLOA's management has built an extensive network of.